I've had so many special experiences in the temple and with family history work over the last 6 months. It started with wanting to seal my great Aunt Marjorie to her parents. She was my Grandma's sister and they were very close. Troy and I were able to be proxy for my great grandparents. My sister Lindsay was proxy for Marjorie. It was so special to do that ordinance. I could feel my Grandma close. After that, my uncle Mike helped me learn more about family history work. He sent me more names and I wanted to go to temple more often to do the work. The more I went to the temple, the more special experiences I had. I've tried to be diligent about writing these experiences in my journal because they mean so much to me. In the fall of 2018, I finished taking my first name through the temple ordinances from beginning to end. Mary Margaret Bell. By the time I was proxy for her sealing to parents, I felt like she was my friend. These experiences have brought me closer to family on BOTH sides of veil. They have strengthened my faith and given me strength in times when I had none. My life has been changed because of this sacred work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment