September. Some pictures Troy took of J, G, & R walking into the store holding hands. SO cute. Some pictures Troy took of a journal entry he wrote soon after arriving in the MTC. Some inspirational and funny quotes I found on Instagram. The kid's school pictures. School artwork. Scorpions in our house! Yikes. We set up to be sprayed regularly right after we found those. Our new nephew. Tasting all the citrus. Gray starting soccer. What a month!
September 9, 2018: School pictures came back. ❤️ I love that the boys picked to wear matching shirts.
September 25, 2018: We got a new nephew on September 5th and I forgot to post about it. Meet Henry Roberts Bushman. Isn't he just dreamy? Can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks. π
September 25, 2018: Testing out all our citrus trees. Lime, Mexican lime, Tangelo, and Grapefruit. Yum!ππΌπ
September 26, 2018: Gray had his first soccer game last weekend. It was blazing hot, but he was so excited to play. His enthusiasm is the best.







No comments:
Post a Comment