Ruby, Ruby, Ruby. She is one small, but very fiery ball of energy.
Miss Ruby has a talent for finding trouble. In the last few weeks that trouble has included: nail polish on the tile, somehow opening the bottle of Tums and eating them like candy, gluestick on the tile, applying mascara to her face and hair, scratching multiple DVDs on the tile, ripping off one of the keys on my laptop keyboard (still can't get it back on), and tearing every page out of an expensive board book. She definitely keeps us on our toes. But, with a grin like that, it's hard to be mad for long. 💕 {Written Oct. 4, 2018}
I painted Ruby's nails and toenails for the first time recently. She was over the moon thrilled about it. She loved her new nail polish and showed it to anyone who would listen. It was adorable. What wasn't as adorable was when she broke into my nail polish supply and tried to paint them herself. She got red nail polish all over the tile, her dress, and her feet. Bless her little heart. I was able to get most of the nail polish off the tile. A little part of the grout might keep that red color forever though. She keeps me on my toes for SURE. I don't feel like I can shower when she is awake. I'm too afraid what she might get into while I'm occupied. She is busy, busy, busy. But she is so cute and so entertaining at the same time. We love our Ruby.



No comments:
Post a Comment