Tuesday, March 3, 2020

November 2018

Our November leftovers. :) The Primary Program. Clara seeing lots of friends when Katie (respite worker) took her to the park. Beautiful sunsets. Troy's fellowship graduation gift. I had his shirts/scrubs/white coat from med school and residency combined with a few of my nursing things made into a quilt. The seamstress who sewed it did an incredible job. He loved the finished project. I had to be sneaky to get items from fellowship and his new job. A nurse from Troy's fellowship office, Laura Buss was SO helpful. She helped me get a hold of 3 shirts/scrub tops that had the logos I needed. Bless her. The process of gathering the shirts and sending them off to be quilted took longer than I thought it would, so I had to give him the gifts a couple months late. He loved it though. I think it was worth the wait. Also in this post-- Gray's cute handwriting. Also, Gray writing a letter to Grandma. Lots of wrestling photos. Jackson being goofy with his friend Cody. Troy passed out in bed. He is sooo tired. He works so hard! Our kid-art decorated fridge. Jackson's lego creation of the Gilbert Temple. And a funny picture Ruby sneakily took during sacrament meeting. Quite the month.

-----

Nov, 25, 2018: When you and your husband are both speaking on the same Sunday, and your 2 year old sneaks your phone during the chaos- you end up with pictures of the Bishop on your phone. 🤷🏻‍♀️ {11.25.18}

Nov. 29, 2018: No one seemed concerned that Jackson was having trouble breathing at the bottom of the pile. 😬😂

Nov. 30, 2018: This morning, Gray hopped on my bathroom scale and said with excitement, "It says 48-8! That's a lot of numbers!!!" Oh to have that enthusiasm! 😂

Dec. 4, 2018: Jackson spent hours creating a temple with Legos one Sunday. He didn't have enough white pieces, but when the Merrells heard about his project, they donated a big bag to the cause. We have great neighbors. ❤️

























No comments: