October 10, 2018, Lindsay and Aaron were married in the Bountiful, Utah temple. What a special day. We flew in the night before and had a fun dinner as family together. Take-out Chinese food from The Mandarin. Yum! That morning we got up and got ready for the ceremony. I took some videos of Linds getting ready and walking in to the temple. Jer and Ash watched the kids for us while we were in the temple. The ceremony was so special. I was just SO happy we could be there to see their very special day. The day was full of happy moments. I took hundreds of videos and pictures. We took pictures in the freezing rain. Danced and visited at the reception until every muscle in my body hurt. I laughed, and cried happy tears and loved every minute of it. It was a very happy day. My only regret is that I had stopped filming to just enjoy it more. To visit with family and just be. But the good thing is, I ended up with a lot of great footage to make a wedding video. I'm excited to see how it comes together. More thoughts on this happy day from my Instagram posts below:
Oct. 21, 2018: I don't have the words to say how happy this moment was. Being in that sealing room felt just like heaven. I was a crying mess. I'm so happy they have each other. And that we now have Aaron in the family. (Clara loves saying his name over and over in her deep voice. 😂) I'm grateful for temples and for family, and for "Mawwage" that brought us together on this happy, perfect day! Love you forever Lindsay and Aaron. 💕 {10.10.18}
Smiling through the shivering. Love all these people!
"Marriage is the most trusting step in any human relationship. It's a real act of faith... The very nature of the endeavor requires that you hold on to each other as tightly as you can and jump... together." -Jeffrey R. Holland, "How Do I Love Thee," Feb. 2000
I was occupied taking lots of videos so I don't have many pictures from Linds' reception. I'm glad we have this sister pic though! 💕
Lindsay announced a surprise dance party at the end of her reception. Us Barnecks aren't huge dancers, but the Taylors have got all the moves! It was so fun to watch. Gray, Ruby, & Clara got in some good moves too. Ruby was especially delighted to dance with her Daddy. 💕
Oct. 25, 2018: We hired Ty and Kaimii Crockett from our Woods Cross Ward to help us watch our kids during the reception. They were so cute with the kids. It also made for a much less stressful evening. I'm so glad they could help us out.
Oct. 25, 2018: We hired Ty and Kaimii Crockett from our Woods Cross Ward to help us watch our kids during the reception. They were so cute with the kids. It also made for a much less stressful evening. I'm so glad they could help us out.
















No comments:
Post a Comment