Tuesday, March 3, 2020

October 2018

October. Clara wearing a cool mask in her carseat. Dinner with the Merrell family. Jackson and Cody Merrell at the park. Ruby loving on her dad. Sunset driveway pics. A new rug, gifted to us by my dear friend Brittany Webster. Bless her. Me playing around with the Look-alike feature on the family search website. After submitting my photo, it says I look most like my great great grandma Freshwater. Interesting, right? She's definitely where I get my uni-brow from, so there's that. ha. I've had lots of fun with this feature on Family Search. There's October in a nutshell!

-----

Nov. 1, 2018: 3 little cuties wrapped up in the current family favorite blanket. This quilt was a given to Troy in his early teens from his Great Grandma Shortt. 💕

Nov. 27, 2018: When the alarm announces "garage overhead door" in it's monotone voice, that means Dad is home. The kids run to the garage to greet him when they hear it. It's one of my favorite things.











No comments: