Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Inbetween Weddings in Utah

Because this was a very quick trip to Utah, we decided to fly. Cheap allegiant flights to the rescue! I haven't taken kids on a plane since Gray was an infant, and even then I only had him. I wondered what kind of circus might ensue with all four of these kiddos in one place. To my great surprise (and deep gratitude 😂) they all did great on the flight. It was SO nice to not spend 12 hours in the car.

Gray just adores his aunt Lindsay. He told me he really wanted to get her a necklace because she was getting married. I helped him pick one out. He wrote her a sweet little note to go with it. During the reception Gray grinned and told me, "I'm going to go give Lindsay another hug." He kept running around the reception place to find her. It was adorable. Cute Gray.

Jackson worked really hard on some wedding gifts of his own. He made these Lego letters for each of his uncles and aunts getting married this fall. He made Lindsay's "L"in to a necklace so she could wear it. Such a sweet little dude.

We had one day in between the Barneck wedding and the Bushman wedding. I woke up the day after Lindsay's Wedding and every muscle in my body hurt. I'm getting old, I guess. The adults were all exhausted, but the kids had plenty of energy, of course. We compromised and went to Chic fil a for lunch to let them run out some energy. Rather than spend her time on the playground, Ruby spent every moment she could with Gma and Gpa. Pictured here: Ruby taking apart Gma's purse. 💕

That evening we went to Provo to get ready for the next wedding.  Brittni and Regan planned a party at an arcade place the night before they got married. The kids loved it. It was fun to hang out together. We were fortunate to have two sibling weddings happen in one trip to Utah. However, it sure made the trip go by super fast. I was wishing we could have stayed longer. But Troy had just started his new job and needed to get back to work.  I wasn't sure I could fly home alone with the kids, so we kept the trip short. Also included in this post, Clara playing Grandpa Barneck's guitar and the wedding gifts my mom helped me wrap up for our siblings. 















No comments: